Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Dubai 2nd Recognition Rally

Me and John's Silver Executive Celebrations at the 2nd Recognition Rally.

For business owners who want to join Alliance In Motion Global, I suggest that you take a look at the photos and imagine your business being marketed to all of these thousand members, locally here in the United Arab Emirates. Our business is exponentially growing, having been acquired local business center offices in eight countries, for the past eight years alone. The previous Recognition Rally here in Dubai was held last October 10, 2014. You can see my first blog here and compare from how much the seating Conrad Hotel hall had offered, to the audience reach Indian High School, in Oud Metha, Dubai, had received.

Below are some of the photos, (and partners' shots which I just took online) on the recent Recognition Rally. The six hour event was facilitated by the Board of Directors and Chairman for Alive Foundation, Doc Connie Cabantog. The Training Team has hosted the progress of the programme.

The programme was spontaneous. The Training Team has immediately called up to the stage all the Silver Executives. Me and my husband are on the second photo below. If you can see me, I am at the middle on white blazer, while my husband John, is barely seen with his forehead and specs only visible behind the third lady, from my right. Note that not all Silver Executives has received a sash and pin on this event.

From the third photo below, and with the help of my white blazer, you can see the crowd from the left corner of the auditorium, not mentioning the crowd up on the second level. Fourth photo will show you the middle of the crowd. Fifth photo, knowing that me and John are on the mid-left of the auditorium, you can see from the photo the volume of the crowd from corner most left part of the gathering. Commotion was with the crowd when Angeline Quinto tries to meet her fans down the stage, while I was figuring out what clear photo I can share today (knowing that I will write a blog about that day).

Angeline Quinto was the entertainer celebrity who sang 6 inspiring songs to all Alliance In Motion Global partners.

Apart from us, 250 new Silver Executives, AIM Global also recognized new Gold Executives, Global Ambassadors and the USA Trip Qualifiers. The US Trip is part of the return of investment each partner can avail when you do the business extensively, all expense paid!

Doc Ed cascaded for us what are to expect in the coming few months for business expansion, innovations, and new allied business partners joining AIM Global.

Doc Connie, Chairman for AIM Global's Alive Foundation, shared a few words. She introduced Operation Smile, now as part of Alive Foundation. On February 2015, Operation Smile was successfully facilitated and brought new cheers to 180 children with clef palette.

Join Alliance In Motion Global, today! With a small amount of investment added on FOR your marketing strategy, you sure will be thrilled on the returns this industry will bring you!

Watch out for more of my personal achievements on my blogs, which will also be posted on my website http://creatingmyfutureself.wix.com/today .

For more information about Alliance In Motion Global, contact AYIE ANTONIO 055 865 65 62 or check out my website http://creatingmyfutureself.wix.com/today or email me through Facebook with my email wheredoiseemyself5yrsfromnow@gmail.com

Pictures overload!









https://www.facebook.com/keytosuccessproject
https://www.facebook.com/groups/successinitiative
Know more from Marie Antonio +971565043617
creatingmyfutureself.wix.com/today
Call me to discuss how you can earn money from AIMGLOBAL

No comments:

Post a Comment